"Patented" RC Aluminium Dropside
Our new concept of aluminum side panels.
Advantages and technical data:
- Lighter than a 25-40% steel side panel. For the record, a side panel of 2000x750x50 mm weighs 50 kg.
- No risk of corrosion
- Ø 30 mm pivot pin made out of one piece of Hertacetal, highly wear-resistant, no lubricating nipples
- Rounded bottom of the side panel that perfectly matches the edge of the floor
- Hollow profiles internally reinforced
- Panel side thickness of 50 mm, and of 55 mm on the upper side
- Available heights: 500 or 750 mm (1000 mm under study)
- Possibility to replace damaged floorboards
- Removable intermediate frames
- 19-ton skips and three-side tippers
- 26-ton (and even 32-ton) skips and three-side tippers
- ideal for parks and gardens undertakers
- ideal for municipalities
- ideal for double-axle tippers (no heavy bulk), because the high and heavy side panels are replaced by lighter versions which makes their handling is easier.
For more information, feel free to contact our sales representative (email@example.com)
By Atelier RC